The Cutter Wedge™
The Cutter Wedge™
FREE SHIPPING TO CONTINENTAL U.S.
"Better Physics...Better Golf"®
Cutter Wedge Technical Specifications:
- 52°, 56° and 58° Loft
- 10°, 12° And 6° Bounce
- 64° Lie Angle
- 431 Stainless Steel
- "Stiff" Stepless Steel Shaft
Gifted with a symmetrical face profile, crescent-shaped sole, and triangular head, the Cutter Wedge has a:
- Self-Aiming Face – If your aim is off just 5° left or right from the target, an otherwise good shot calculates to an 8.7-yard distortion, which might be the difference between making or missing the green.
- 75% Larger Sweet Spot – Regardless of uphill, downhill or any lie angle, your sweet spot is NEVER reduced
- 66% less Leading Edge – Less leading edge means less drag, more speed and more accurate shots
- BALANCED Perimeter Weighting – Lower “Center of Gravity” means higher trajectory and softer landings
This wedge is magic!
Love this wedge.
I tend to “toe over” some of my chips. My new cutter wedge corrects that as it barely has a toe. The wedge works great for me. My only problem is I’m a 2 handicap playing with similar golfers. The only reason I took a star off the rating is I’m getting laughed at continuously based on the club’s unusual appearance. They stop laughing as they’re paying me at the end of each round. My only other issue is the club is very hard to hit a cut, flop short. There’s just not enough bottom to cut across the ball.
My favs are the 52 & 58 degrees! I feel so confident around the greens and out of the sand now! This wedge literally does what they say it does! Cuts right through the rough like butter! The sweet spot is huge on these clubs, so I have fewer mistakes! Shaves 3-8 strokes of my game, every round! I’ve never been one to buy “gimmicks”…I did my research…this club face technology is legit!
nothing the cutter wedge can not do